(122:132)

Suddenly is Gareth smiling to his dad. Hayden: Oh, you're happy, that's good. Suddenly is Amara awake, she goes over to Hayden and Gareth. Amara: Good morning, you two. Hayden: Good morning. Amara: I can't believe that Gareth already is 4 months old. Hayden: Me too, he is growing so fast. Amara: Yeah, soon he can do anything. Hayden: Yeah, when he get's older. Amara: Yeah. Hayden: I gotta go, i have work to do. Amara: Okay, we'll see you later. Hayden: Yeah. Hayden goes to work. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden comes home from work. Amara goes into the living room, to Hayden. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: What's Gareth doing? Amara: He is sleeping. Hayden: Okay, that's good. Amara: Yeah, it is. Hayden: Can i ask you something? Amara: Yes. Hayden: Don't you ever miss being alone with me? Amara: Yeah, i miss that sometimes, but we have a baby, and he really needs us. Hayden: Yeah, he needs us both. Suddenly is the baby crying. Hayden: Oh, Gareth is crying. Amara: I'll take care of it. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes into Gareth. Amara: Hey, Gareth, are you hungry? Amara takes Gareth up, from his little baby bed, and goes into the kitchen. She puts him down, in his little baby chair, and gives him food. Amara: Is that good food? Gareth is laughing. Amara: Yeah, you like it, i love you so much. Next day: At home: It's morning: In the kitchen: Gareth is sitting in his little baby chair and laughs. Hayden: What's up, little Gareth? Suddenly is Amara coming into the kitchen, and sees Gareth. Amara: He is our little adorable baby. Hayden: Yeah, he is very adorable. Suddenly Gareth begins to cry, Hayden goes over to him, and takes him up.