(23:44)

Hayden is 16, Amara is 16, Mace is 16, Cira is 12 and Alex is 12. It's been a few months. Everything is the same as it's use to be. Hayden and Amara are still friends, but it's gonna be harder than they think. At home: It's afternoon: Amara is coming into the living room. Hayden sees her and goes over to her. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: You're home again? Amara: Yes, i just got home, i was at the store. Hayden: I'm really happy to see you, i miss you. Amara: Oh, you're so nice. Hayden gives Amara a hug. Hayden: Do you miss me? Amara: Yeah, it's hard not to miss you, because we're friends. Hayden: And we were a couple. Amara: Yeah, we were, it isn't easy for me, to just be your friend. Hayden: I know, but let's try to make it work, as friends. Amara: You're right, we should do that, because i don't wanna lose you again. Hayden: I feel the same. Amara: I gotta go. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes over to Cira. Amara: Hey. Cira: Hey, what did you and Hayden talk about? Amara: We talked about our friendship. Cira is laughing. Cira: Friendship? Amara: Yeah, what's wrong with that? Cira: Nothing, it's just, you and Hayden will always have a strong connection to each other, you and Hayden can't just be friends, he is my brother, you and Hayden are made for each other, no matter what happens. Amara: Do you think that about me and Hayden? Cira: Yes, i know there's still a chance for you two to be together again. Amara: Thanks, Cira, i'm happy that you're my best friend. Cira: Me too. Amara: But me and Hayden are just friends. Cira: Okay. Next day: At the school: A new girl is beginning at the school in Hayden, Amara and Mace's class. In the class room: Teacher: Listen, everyone, this is Skyler, she's new at our school, so be nice to her, you can sit over there. Skyler goes over to a chair. She almost sits next to Hayden. Skyler: Hey. Hayden: Hey. A little later: Hayden and his friends goes out in the school hall to talk.