(105:110)

Hayden goes over to the store, and into the clothing store. Hayden rings on the their bell in the clothing store. Suddenly is Adalyn coming. Adalyn: Hey, welcome to the clothing store. Hayden: Thanks, i'm looking for Adalyn. Adalyn: That's me. Hayden get's mad at her. Hayden: How dare you. Adalyn: Dare what? Hayden: How dare you, to fire my girlfriend? Adalyn: Who's your girlfriend? Hayden: Amara is my girlfriend. Adalyn: You must be Hayden? Hayden: Yeah. Adalyn: Amara told me about you. Hayden: Okay, but listen, Amara is working hard on keeping everything together, and i just want her to be happy. Adalyn: Yeah, but i fired her. Hayden: Just because she's pregnant? Adalyn: Yeah, she can't work when she's pregnant. Hayden: She can work until she's 6 months in her pregnancy. Adalyn: Are you sure about that? Hayden: Yes, i'm sure. Adalyn: Okay, i'm gonna think about it. Hayden: Okay, think about it, but Amara is the sweetest person in the world. Adalyn: Okay, that's good. Hayden: Yeah, i have to go now. Adalyn: Okay. After that, Hayden goes home to Amara. At home: Amara is sitting in the living room, when Hayden comes home. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: What did Adalyn said? Hayden: She said that she wants to think about if you can work there again. Amara: Okay. Hayden: I know she's going to regret that she fired you. Amara: Thanks, you're always there for me. Hayden: You're always there for me, too. Amara: Yes, i am. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Amara is now 5 months in her pregnancy. Hayden and Amara are at the baby lesson class, to learn how to take care of their coming baby. It's afternoon: At the baby lesson class: Amara and Hayden are learning how to change a baby's diaper. Hayden is getting good at changing them. The teacher goes over to Hayden and Amara.