(41:44)

Randall: But you're sometimes getting mad very easy, maybe you should learn to deal with that, in a nicer way. Hayden: I'm gonna think about it. Randall: That's good. Ava: We know you can do it. Hayden: Thanks, mom and dad. Later: It's night: Hayden is laying in his bed, and suddenly he is awake, he looks at his phone, no one has sending him a message, and then he is thinking about Amara. Hayden is thinking: What can i do, to not being a jealous guy all the time, when i know, that all i want is to make Amara happy, i just feel very stupid. Next day: At the school: Hayden sees Amara and goes over to her. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Amara looks sad away. Hayden: We need to talk. Amara: Okay. Hayden: I'm sorry, for what i said. Amara: I'm also very sorry, i shouldn't have said, that you can be a jealous type. Hayden: But i do get jealous sometimes, i don't know why, maybe it's because i still like you. Amara: I like you very much too, but things between us, has changed alot, since you broke up with me. Hayden: We're friends, right? Amara: Yes. After that, Amara goes. Mace sees Hayden, and goes over to him. Mace: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Mace: Amara seems really sad, at the moment. Hayden: Yeah, i know, that's because of me, i think. Mace: It must be. Hayden: Do you know, if she still likes me? Mace: You should ask Amara about that, because i don't know. Hayden: Okay. Next weekend: It's afternoon: It's finally weekend, Hayden and his friends, from the cooking class are going on a survival trip, they're gonna sleep in shelters. Hayden and Amara get's picked up at their home, and then they are driving out to the survival trip place. After 30 minutes, they are finally coming to the survival trip place. They're packing their things out. Amara looks sad, Hayden sees it, he goes over to her. Hayden: What's wrong? Amara: I already told you that. Hayden: No, you haven't told me, what is it? Amara: I still like you. Hayden: But you said, that things between us are changed. Amara: They are changed. Hayden: First you're saying that we're friends, and then you're saying that you still like me, i'm confused about that.