(64:66)

Randall: Hayden, how did it go today? Hayden: It went fine. Randall: Okay, that's good. Amara: Are you okay? Hayden: Yes, i'm fine, thanks. Amara: I care alot about you. Hayden: I know, and i care alot about you too, you're so sweet. Amara: Thanks, you're sweet too. Cira: Do we really have to listen to these two? Ava: Yes, i think that we have to. Cira: I'm going into my room. Ava: Okay. Cira goes into her and Amara's room. Hayden: What's her problem? Randall: I think, it's because she's ready date soon. Hayden: But she is still only 13 years old. Randall: I know, she isn't allow to date yet. Ava: But she is a very wise girl. Hayden: What about me? Ava: You're wise too. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Next day: It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara are both about to go out. Amara: Where are you going? Hayden: I'm going to therapy. Amara: Okay. Hayden: Where are you going? Amara: I'm going over to the store. Hayden: Okay. Amara: We'll see each other later. Hayden: Yeah. Amara is going over to the store, while Hayden is going to therapy. At the therapist: Hayden is talking with the therapist. Therapist: How is it going with you? Hayden: It's going a little better than last time, but there's still things i have to deal with. Therapist: What things? Suddenly Hayden begins to cry. Hayden: I have to deal with, when i got hit by the car, i got really scared, and think i got a. Therapist: You got a shock? Hayden: Yeah, how did you know that? Therapist: I know, because i haved talked with alot of people, just like you. Hayden: Okay. One hour after: Hayden goes over to the store, to Amara. Amara sees her and goes over to him. Amara: Hey, how did it go? Hayden: It went fine. Amara: That's good, are you okay? Hayden: Yeah, i'm gonna be okay, i hope. Amara: I hope that too, for you. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: I'm going home now, do you wanna come with me or do you wanna stay here?