(92:110)

Chloe: That sounds awkward. Amara: Yeah, it was really awkward, but i was fast to get a towel around me, and he was fast to get a towel around him aswell. Chloe: Okay, that's really awkward. Amara: It's the first time, i have seen him like that. Chloe: You should talk with Hayden about it. Amara: Yeah, you're right. A little later: At the store: Hayden is sitting alone, but then Mace is coming, and he goes over to Hayden. Mace: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Hayden is looking down at the floor, and Mace sees it. Mace: What's wrong? Hayden: Something awkward happend at home. Mace: Like what? Hayden: I can't tell you here at the store. Mace: We can home to you and talk. Hayden: Yeah, that's a great idea. Hayden and Mace are going home to Hayden. At home: Hayden and Mace are talking in the kitchen. Mace: Do you wanna tell me what's wrong? Hayden: Yes, this morning was really awkward for me and Amara. Mace: Why what is it awkward? Hayden: Because i told Amara that was gonna take a bath, but she was very tired, and she didn't notice that i was going into the bathroom, and in the shower. Mace: Okay. Hayden: And after 10 minutes, she woke up, and she was going into the bathroom, and she took her clothes off, and i was coming out of the shower, and then we saw each other wihtout clothes on. Mace: Oh, shit. Hayden: I know, but i was fast to get a towel around me, and she was also fast to get towel on. Mace: That's sounds really awkward, for both of you. Hayden: It was awkward, and it was embarrassing, because i have never seen her like that before. Mace: You and Amara are living together, and things like that are gonna happen, you should really talk with her about it. Hayden: Yeah, you're right, i should talk with her, when she get's home again. Mace: Okay, i gotta go, Skyler is waiting on me at the store. Hayden: Okay.