(113:132)

Amara: Yes, he is. Randall: It's a boy. Hayden: Yes, dad, it's a little boy. Ava: Have you found a name to him? Amara: Yes, we have. Ava: That's great. Randall: What did you name him? Amara: Do you wanna tell them what his name is, or should i? Hayden: I wanna tell them. Amara: Okay. Hayden: His name is Gareth. Ava: Aww, i like that name. Randall: Me too. Cira: Me too, he is really cute. Amara: Yes, he is. Hayden: We're really happy to have him. Amara: Yes, we are, do you wanna hold him? Hayden: Yes. Amara is carefully giving Gareth to Hayden. Hayden is holding little Gareth in his arms. Hayden: Hey, little guy, it's nice to meet you, i'm your dad, i love you so much. Amara: I love him too, very much. Amara is smiling to Hayden, while he is holding their son in his arms, and he smiles back to her. Amara: You are both very cute. Hayden: Thanks, you are also very cute. Amara: Aww, thanks. A few days after: It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara are coming home with their newborn baby boy Gareth. Amara takes the baby up in her arms. Amara: Look, Gareth, you're home. Hayden and Amara goes into their apartment, with little Gareth. They are going into their bedroom. Amara is putting Gareth down in his little baby bed. Amara and Hayden are looking at their little son. Hayden: He is sleeping. Amara: Yeah, he looks so cute. Hayden: Yeah, i'm very proud of him and you. Amara: Thanks, i'm also proud of you and Gareth. Hayden and Amara are going into the living room, they have the baby monitor with them. A little later: Suddenly they can hear that Gareth is crying. Amara: I'll go into him, i think he is hungry. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes into Gareth.