(80:88)

Hayden: That's his own fault. Cira: Yeah, but i don't feel good about it. Hayden: I'm sorry about that. Cira: It's fine, i'll figure it out. Hayden: Okay. Hayden goes over to Amara. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Can i come and visit you soon in your apartment? Amara: Yes, of course you can. Hayden: Okay, when? Amara: You can visit me tomorrow, okay? Hayden: Okay. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Next day: At the school: Cira sees her brother, and goes over to him. Cira: Have you seen Alex? Hayden: No, i haven't seen him. Cira: Okay. Hayden: Are you gonna talk with him? Cira: Maybe, i don't know. Hayden: Okay. Suddenly is Alex coming, he goes past Hayden and Cira. Hayden sees him and is about to go over to him, but Cira stops him. Cira: Hayden, where are you going? Hayden: I need to talk with Alex. Cira: Okay. Hayden goes over to Alex. Hayden: Hey. Alex: Hey, what do you want? Hayden: I just wanna say, that i'm sorry if i have been mean to you. Alex: It's okay, i deserve it. Hayden: I'm sorry for what i said. Alex: It's okay, you don't have to apologize. Hayden: But i shouldn't have said it like that, i didn't meant to be so hard on you. Alex: It's okay, i understand, you care alot about your sister. Hayden: Yeah, i care about her. Hayden can see that Alex is sad. Hayden: Are you okay? Alex: No, everyone hates me, even Cira. Hayden: She dosen't hate you, i don't think that. Alex: Are you sure? Hayden: Yes, she cares about you, just talk with her, okay? Alex: Okay, are we still friends? Hayden: Yes of course we are. Alex: Okay, that's great. Hayden: Alex, everything is gonna be okay. Alex: Thanks, but what if Cira dosen't wanna talk with me? Hayden: The only thing you can do is to talk with her. Alex: Okay, i'm gonna try. Hayden: That's good. Amara sees Hayden and goes over to him. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Did you just talk with Alex?