(40:44)

Hayden: I don't know, but you're right, i don't wanna wait anymore, i wanna try to move on, with someone new. Skyler: Yeah, you should try to date someone else. Hayden: Thanks, but who? Pedro: What about Chloe? Chloe: Me, why me? Hayden: Yeah, why her? Pedro: I think she's cute. Chloe: Pedro, do you really think that i'm cute? Pedro: Yeah. Chloe: Thanks. Hayden: Pedro, if you think Chloe is cute, why aren't you going out with her? Pedro: I don't know. Chloe: Pedro, do you like me? Pedro: Yeah, do you wanna go out on a date with me? Chloe: Yeah. Pedro: That's great, i can't wait. Chloe: Me too. Amara goes over to Hayden, and his friends. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: What are you gonna do after school today? Hayden: After school, i'm gonna work at the store. Amara: Okay, that's good. Hayden: Yeah, what are you gonna do after school today? Amara: I don't know. Hayden: Okay. After some minutes, the teacher comes into the cooking class. Teacher: Cooking class, i have something to tell you all. Mace: Okay, what is it? Teacher: Next weekend, we're going on a survival trip. Hayden: For how long? Teacher: Just for one weekend. Hayden: That's okay, are we all gonna sleep together in the same shelter? Teacher: Yeah, you're gonna lay besides your cooking partners. Hayden: Oh, okay. Teacher: Do you mind if Amara is gonna lay besides you? Hayden: No, i don't have a problem with that, but my parents is against it. Teacher: Okay. Later: It's afternoon: At the store: Hayden is working at the store. Amara is coming to the store, she goes over to Hayden. Amara: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Listen, i know that you're working, but can we talk? Hayden: About what? Amara: I wanna ask you something. Hayden: Okay. Amara: I really missed talking with you in those few days, i didn't talk with you. Hayden: I missed you too, i should never have broken up with you again. Amara: I get it, but sometimes you can be very jealous. Hayden: Jealous, me, no, i'm not the jealous type. Amara: But you got jealous, when Mace almost tried to kiss me. Hayden: Are you still thinking about what he tried to do? Amara: No, i don't think about him, i'm sorry, but i'm thinking about you, alot, i want us to be okay with each other, i miss you. Hayden: I miss you too. Amara: I just wanna know, what we are to each other? Hayden: I don't know what we are, but i know, that we're friends. Amara: Yeah, i understand. Amara goes outside, she looks sad. Hayden can see, that Amara looks sad, from where he is standing at the store. Cira sees Hayden and goes over to him. Cira: Hey, are you and Amara, okay? Hayden: Yeah, we're fine, we're friends. Cira: Okay, that's good. Hayden: Yes. Later: At home: It's evening: Hayden and his family are eating. Ava: How was school today? Hayden: It was okay. Amara: The cooking class is going on a survival trip next weekend. Randall: Okay, that's good. Amara: Yeah, it is. Ava: That's really great. Hayden: Yeah, my teacher told me that we're all gonna sleep together in the same shelter. Randall: Oh, okay, but you know the rules, don't you? Hayden: Yeah, i know, no sleeping with girls. Randall: Yeah, and we trust that you don't do anything stupid on the survival trip. Hayden: I won't do anything stupid. Ava: Okay, we trust you. Hayden: Thanks, i just hope, that everything is gonna be okay, between me and Amara. Randall: Have you and been fighting with each other? Hayden: Yeah, a little. Amara: That's because you can be jealous. Hayden: No, i'm not like that. Randall: But you can be, she's right about that. Hayden: No, i'm not the jealous type.