(124:132)

Amara: Okay, then you better go. Hayden: I'll you see you both later. Amara: Okay. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. After that, Hayden goes to work. At work: Ronan is at work, when Hayden is coming. Hayden: I'm sorry, am i coming too late again? Ronan: No, you're on time. Hayden: That's great. Ronan: Yeah, it is. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden comes home from work. Amara and Gareth are in the kitchen. Hayden is coming into them. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Is it okay, that i'm home now? Amara: It's okay, i'm sure that Gareth is happy about that his dad is home. Hayden: Okay. Amara: Can you take over? Hayden: Yeah, sure. Hayden takes Gareth up from his little baby chair. Hayden: Come here, Gareth, you need to get changed, and then you need to take a little nap. Hayden goes into the bedroom, to change Gareth's diaper. After that, he puts him down in his little baby bed. Hayden: Goodnight, Gareth. Gareth begins to cry, when Hayden is about to go. Hayden: Gareth, don't cry, dad is here with you. Gareth is still crying. Hayden: What's wrong, Gareth? Gareth keeps on crying, and then Hayden begins to sing for him. After some minutes, Gareth stops crying, and then he falls asleep. Hayden takes the baby monitor with him, and then he goes into the living room. Amara is already in the living room, when Hayden is coming. Amara: How is Gareth doing? Hayden: He is fine, he is sleeping. Amara: That's great. Hayden: Yeah, it is. Amara: I've been looking for a good nursery for Gareth. Hayden: Okay, have you found a good one yet? Amara: Yeah, i'm trying to get him into the daycare, close to the city.