(48:66)

Hayden: I have some work to do. Amara: That's okay, i'm just gonna stay here for some hours. Hayden: Okay. Hayden works, while his girlfriend is at the store. Later: It's evening: At home: Hayden and Amara are sitting and kissing in his room. Hayden is a little a tired, that Amara wants to hang out so much with him. Hayden stops kissing her. Amara: Hayden, what's wrong? Hayden: Nothing's wrong, it's just. Amara: Just what? Hayden: Maybe, we're spending too much time together. Amara: What? Hayden: I really like you, but. Amara: But what? Hayden: Maybe we shouldn't hang out so much. Amara: But i like to hang out with you. Hayden: I like to hang out with you too, but sometimes it can be too much. Amara: Are you tired of me? Hayden: No, i'm not tired of you. Amara: If you aren't tired of me, then what's wrong? Hayden: Nothing's wrong, i just think you should go into your room. Amara: Okay, i'm going into my room. Amara gives Hayden a kiss, before she goes into her room. Hayden looks a little sad. Next day: At the school: Hayden and Amara and their friends are in the cooking class. Right now they are taking a break. Hayden goes over to Alex, he is trying to talk with him. Hayden: Alex, we have to talk. Alex: About what? Hayden: I think that we should become friends. Alex: I don't really have so many friends. Hayden: But i wanna be friends with you, i'm also friends with your brother. Alex: I know, but you don't understand. Hayden: What do i don't understand, tell me? Alex: I'm not good at getting friends. Hayden: Yes, you are. Alex: Really? Hayden: Yeah, and you can tell me what's wrong. Alex: Okay, but it's hard to talk about. Hayden: You know, you can't keep on being like that, then you will never get any friends, if you're acting like that. Alex: I know, i'm sorry. Hayden: I'm just trying to be friendly.