(90:110)

Amara: Okay, you can be absolutely sure, i'm not like the other girls. Adalyn: Okay. Later: At the store: It's afternoon: Hayden is at the store, and he is looking at the new restaurant, it's almost finished. Hayden reads the letter: Opening soon. Hayden is thinking: That's really great. After that, he goes home. Later: At home: It's almost dinner time, when Amara is coming home from work. She goes into the kitchen to Hayden. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey, i just made some some dinner to us. Amara: Okay, what are we having? Hayden: We're having pasta salad. Amara: That sounds great. Hayden and Amara are eating dinner together, and they are talking. Amara: Was the new restaurant finished? Hayden: Almost. Amara: That's good. Hayden: Yes, it is. Amara: The food taste good. Hayden: Thanks, i'm happy that you like it. Amara: Did you found a job? Hayden: No, not yet, i think i'll wait for a little while until something comes up. Amara: And you're okay with that? Hayden: Yes, i'm fine with it. Amara: Okay. Hayden: As long as we're together, i have no worries. Amara: Aww, you're so sweet. Hayden: You're the sweetest. Amara: Thanks, you know Chloe who was going to the same school as us? Hayden: Yeah, i know her. Amara: She's also working at the clothing store. Hayden: That's good, isn't it? Amara: Yes, she's nice. Hayden: Is she still together with Pedro? Amara: I didn't ask her about that, but i think that she is. Hayden: Okay. Later: It's evening: Amara and Hayden are watching tv in the living room. Amara and Hayden are kissing each other in the living room. Hayden: I'm a little tired. Amara: Me too, it has been a long day, and i have work tomorrow. Hayden: Yeah, we should go into bed and relax. Amara: Yeah. Hayden and Amara are going into their bedroom, and then they are gonna sleep. Next day: It's morning: Hayden is waking up, Amara is still sleeping.