(109:110)

Cira comes to the store, she goes over to Hayden and Amara. Cira: Hey. Hayden: Hey, Cira. Amara: Hey, Cira, it's so good to see you again. Cira: Thanks. They are looking at stores. Hayden is talking with Cira. Hayden: How is everything going at home? Cira: Everything is fine at home. Hayden: Okay, what about you and Alex? Cira: I knew this question would come. Hayden: Are you and Alex still together? Cira: Yes, we're good. Hayden: Okay, that's good. Cira: Yeah, it is. Amara, Hayden and Cira goes into a baby store, to look after baby things. But suddenly there's someone who sees Amara, and goes over to her, Hayden and Cira. Adalyn: Hey. Amara: Adalyn? Adalyn looks at Amara's big pregnant stomach. Adalyn: You got bigger? Amara: Yes, of course i got bigger, i'm pregnant. Adalyn: I have been thinking about some things. Amara: Okay, about what? Adalyn: After you have giving birth and cared for your child for 6 months, i was wondering if you would come back and work in the clothing store again? Hayden: Amara, say yes to that. Amara: I'm gonna think about it. Adalyn: I know what i said was wrong, i'm sorry. Amara: Okay. Adalyn: And there's more. Amara: What more? Adalyn: I found out, that i'm also pregnant. Amara: Oh, okay, that's great, but you can count on me, i'm coming back after 6 months, after i have given birth and taken care of my child. Adalyn: Okay, that's good. Amara: Yeah. Adalyn: I'm 4 months in my pregnancy, so i also have to take of my child for 6 months. Amara: That's great. Adalyn: Yeah. After that: Adalyn goes. Hayden: You got your job back. Amara: Yes, i did. Hayden: I'm really happy about that. Amara: Thanks, me too. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Amara is 7 months in her pregnancy. It's afternoon: At Amara and Hayden's home: Hayden and Amara are having a baby party, to celebrate their coming baby.