(55:66)

Amara: No, not really, the only thing i want is for Hayden is to remember that we're together. Cira: If you keep telling him that, maybe he will remember it again. Amara: Yeah, you're right, i should keep on remind him that i really love him. Cira: Yeah, and that you and him are together. Amara: Yeah. Cira: When are you gonna visit him on the hospital? Amara: Tomorrow. Cira: Okay. Next day: At the school: Mace and Alex are talking, but suddenly is Cira coming over to them. Cira: Hey, Mace, and Alex. Mace: Hey, Cira, what do you want? Cira: Alex, you look really great today. Alex: Thanks. Mace is thinking: What's going on with Cira and Alex? Cira is thinking: I don't know if i'm in love with Alex. Mace: Cira, what are you thinking about? Cira: Alex. Mace: Do you like Alex? Cira: I only like him as a friend, okay, i don't wanna talk about it. Mace: Okay, but you don't have to be like that to him. Alex: Cira, why are you acting so weird? Cira: Stop asking me about that, i gotta go. Cira goes into the class. Suddenly Amara is coming. Mace sees her, and goes over to her. Mace: Amara? Amara: Yes. Mace: Are you okay? Amara: I'm fine, nothing is wrong with me, i just really miss Hayden, he is still at the hospital. Mace: When is he coming home again? Amara: He is coming home, when he feels better. Mace: Okay, that's good. Later: It's afternoon: Amara is visiting Hayden at the hospital. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Are you feeling better? Hayden: My head still hurts a little, but i feel a little better. Amara: I just want you to remember, that we're together. Hayden begins to cry. Hayden: I'm trying to remember things, but i can't, it's very hard for me, my head hurts. Amara comforts Hayden. Amara: I know, that you're trying to remember, but it's okay, you'll get better soon. Hayden: Thanks, i really hope that. Amara gives Hayden a hug.