(100:110)

Ava: I'm sorry about that, you can stay with us for awhile. Hayden: Aren't you mad at me? Ava: No, we're not mad at you. Hayden: Why not? Randall: Because we're proud of you. Hayden: Thanks. Ava: You and Amara are old enough to have a baby. Hayden: I'm gonna be 20 when the baby is coming, and Amara is gonna be 20. Randall: That's not that wrong, you and Amara can handle it, together, like you always do. Hayden: I know, but this is very different, i'm gonna be a parent, i don't know if i can be that, to a living person. Ava: I'm sure, that it's gonna be okay. Hayden: Thanks, mom, i hope you're right about that. Next day: It's afternoon: Hayden has tried to call Amara, but she dosen't answer her phone. Hayden: She dosen't answer her phone. Ava: You have been calling her all day, try to give her a little space. Hayden: But i wanna talk with her. Ava: I know that. Hayden: Okay. Ava: And i knew that she was pregnant before you. Hayden: How did you know about that? Ava: Because she came to the hospital, because she didn't felt that she was okay, and she asked me to check on her, and then i found out along with her, that she's pregnant. Hayden: Okay, mom. One month after: Hayden and Amara haven't been talking with each other, for one month. At Hayden's parent's house: It's morning: Hayden and his parents are talking in the kitchen. Hayden: It's been one month, i really miss Amara. Ava: I know that you're lonely, but she has to come to you. Hayden: Are you sure about that? Ava: Yes. Hayden: Okay. Later: At Amara's home: It's afternoon: Amara is talking on the phone. Amara: Cira, i really need to talk with you. Cira: Okay, i'm coming over to you, in some minutes. Amara: Okay. Cira goes over to Amara, she rings on the door. Amara opens the door. Amara: Hey. Cira: Hey. Amara: Come in. Cira: You have been crying, haven't you? Amara: Yes, i have.