(33:44)

Hayden: Hey, Mace told me, that he didn't meant to try to kiss you. Amara: That's good. Hayden: Can i ask you something? Amara: Sure. Hayden: Do you really love me? Amara: Yeah, i love you, you know that, you're my boyfriend, why are you asking? Hayden: I'm asking you, because i love you. Amara: I love you too. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Amara: Let's go into class. Hayden: Yeah, that's a good idea. Amara and Hayden goes into the class room, they are holding hands. Hayden and Amara have one class hour together. Later: It's afternoon: At the store: Ava, Randall and Cira are at the store. Suddenly is Hayden coming into the store. Ava: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, mom, what's wrong? Ava: Me and dad wants to talk with you. Hayden: About what? Randall: It's about the store. Hayden: What's wrong with the store? Randall: Nothing is wrong with the store. Hayden: Then what's wrong? Ava: Okay, i'm gonna tell you, that the store has opened a new shop. Hayden: Okay, and what do you want me to do about that? Randall: You never had to work so much. Hayden: I know, and you want me to work more often? Ava: Yes, you have to work a little more, sometimes. Hayden: I understand, when am i gonna start? Randall: Now, today. Hayden: Okay, i can do that. Ava: It's only two hours. Hayden: That's great. Later: Suddenly Amara is coming into the store, she goes over to Hayden. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Are you working today? Hayden: Yeah, i have to work for two hours, i'm sorry, but i can't hang out with you today. Amara: It's okay, we can hang out tomorrow, after school. Hayden: Yeah, i would like that. Amara: That's great. After they talked, Amara goes home. Next day: At the school: Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. And after that, they give each other a hug. Amara: You're giving me the best hugs.