(98:110)

Amara: Yeah, you're right about that, thanks for your help. Ava: You're welcome. After that, Amara is on the way home with the bus, but suddenly is her phone ringing. She takes her phone. Amara: It's Amara. Hayden: Hey, it's Hayden, what are you doing? Amara: I'm on my way home. Hayden: Okay, when are you coming home? Amara: I'm coming home soon. Hayden: Okay, i can't wait to see you. Amara: Me too. A little later: Amara is coming home. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: I missed you. Amara: I missed you too. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other. Suddenly is Amara looking sad down at the floor. Hayden: Is something wrong? Amara: No, i'm fine. Hayden: Okay. Later: It's evening: Hayden and Amara are laying together in their bed. Amara is thinking: How am i ever gonna tell Hayden my news? Hayden: Amara, are you okay? Amara turns around to Hayden. Amara: I'm fine. Hayden: Are you sure, that nothing is wrong, you seem so absent. Amara: Yeah, i'm sure. Hayden: You know i'm here for you. Amara: Yes, i know, and i'm here for you too. Hayden: If something is wrong, you can tell me about it. Amara: I know, you're so sweet. Hayden: You're also sweet, i love you. Amara: I love you too. Next day: It's afternoon: Amara is about to go out on the toilet, but Hayden stops her. Hayden: Where are you going? Amara: I'm going into the bathroom. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes into the bathroom. After some minutes in bathroom: Amara begins to cry. And then Hayden hears her, and goes over to bathroom door, he knocks on the door. Hayden: Amara, are you okay? Amara comes crying out to Hayden. Amara: Hayden. Hayden: Amara, what's wrong? Amara: I don't know how to tell you this. Hayden: Tell me, about what? Amara: I don't know how. Hayden: Try to tell me, i'm here for you, no matter what it is. Amara: Thanks, i know.