(43:44)

Pedro: Are you two together again? Hayden: Can i tell them? Amara: Yeah. Hayden: Yes, me and Amara are together again. Chloe: That's great. Mace: I'm happy that you two are together again. Hayden: Thanks. Skyler: Please stay together this time. Amara: Me and Hayden are gonna stay together. Hayden: This time, we're gonna make it work. Mace: That's good. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden: Amara, come with me, i wanna show you something. Hayden and Amara are holding hands. Amara: What is that you wanna show me? Hayden: Look, what i made. Amara: It says H. and A. forever. Hayden: Yeah, it means Hayden and Amara forever. Amara: I love it, now we can always remember that we have been here, if we choose to come back. Hayden: Yeah, that's right. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Later: It's evening: Hayden, Amara and their friends are sitting at the campfire, they're talking and having fun. Hayden and Amara are sitting next to each other. Amara: This has been a great survival trip. Hayden: Yeah, it has, we're going home tomorrow. Amara: Yeah, i miss being home. Hayden: Me too, i can't wait to get home again. Suddenly is Hayden and Amara smiling to each other. Next day: It's morning: Hayden and Amara wakes up, they're packing their things, so they soon can come home again. The teacher is talking with the cooking class. Teacher: Did you all like this trip? Hayden: Yeah, it was okay. Amara: Yeah, me and Hayden got back together. Teacher: That's great. Mace: I liked this trip. Skyler: Me too, i wish we could do take on another survival trip. Pedro: Yeah, that would be great. Chloe: I also liked this trip. Teacher: That's good, i'm happy that you all liked it. After some hours, they're driving home. It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara are finally back at the store. Amara: We have to go home. Hayden: Yeah, you're right. Hayden gives Amara a hug, before they are going home. Cira just saw that Hayden was giving Amara a hug. Cira: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Cira. Cira: I just saw that you gave Amara a hug. Hayden: Yeah, i did, me and Amara are together again. Cira: That's good, you and Amara are so cute together. Hayden: Thanks, but this time, i'm not gonna screw it up, i love Amara. Cira: I know, that you love her. Hayden: How is going with you? Cira: I'm fine. Hayden: That's great. Cira: Yeah. Hayden: Soon you'll be old enough to date, and if you ever need someone to talk with, i'm here for you. Cira: Thanks, Hayden. Hayden: I'll never let anyone hurt you, because you're my little sister. Cira: I know, and thanks. Cira gives her big brother a hug. Suddenly is Ava and Randall coming into the store. Ava: Hayden, Amara, you're home again. Hayden: Hey, mom. Amara: Hey, Ava and Randall. Randall: We missed you both. Hayden: Hey, dad, i missed you too. Hayden gives his parents a hug. Hayden: I'm a little tired, i'm going into my room, and relax. Randall: Okay. Hayden goes into his room. A few days after: At the school: Hayden and his friends are in the cooking class. The teacher comes in, with their cooking class grades. Hayden is looking at his grades, and he get's a shock, when he sees his grades. Amara: Did you get a good grade? Hayden: No, this a bad grade, look. Amara is looking at Hayden's grade. Amara: Yeah, i can see that it's bad. Hayden: My parents aren't gonna like this. Amara: Don't worry, i'm sure that everything will work out. Hayden: Thanks. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other. The teacher sees them kiss each other, and get's a little mad, without telling them. Later: At home: It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara just got home, with their grades.