(15:22)

Hayden: Yeah. Amara: Are you okay, with that me and Mace are doing homework together? Hayden: No, i'm not okay with that. Amara: I get it, you don't trust that me and Mace are doing homework together. Hayden: Yeah, because you're my girlfriend. Amara: Okay, i'm gonna tell Mace tomorrow, that it isn't okay to do homework with him. Hayden: You're the best. Amara: You're the best boyfriend. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Next day: At the school: Amara sees Mace, and goes over to him. Amara: Hey. Mace: Hey, did you ask Hayden, if it's okay with him, that we're doing homework together? Amara: Yeah, i asked him. Mace: What did he say? Amara: He said, that he is okay with it. Mace: That's good. Amara: Yeah, it is. Hayden is on the way, over to Amara, but then he sees that she is talking with Mace. Hayden is hiding, and he sees them talk together. Suddenly is Amara kissing Mace, on the mouth, while Hayden sees it. Hayden is thinking: Why did my girlfriend kiss Mace? Amara: Mace, i'm sorry. Mace: Amara, you're with Hayden. Amara: I know, i didn't mean to kiss you. Mace: I know. Suddenly Hayden get's very mad and goes over to them. Hayden: What's going on? Amara: Nothing is going on. Hayden: Please tell me what's going on? Amara: Hayden. Hayden: I saw you kissed Mace, on the mouth. Mace: I tried to stop her. Hayden: I don't need to know about that, and i don't wanna listen to you, okay. Mace: Okay. Amara: I'm really sorry. Hayden: You kissed him, i can't believe it. Amara: I'm sorry. Hayden get's a little sad, but he is more mad. Amara: What's wrong? Hayden: It's just, that i don't feel that i can trust you anymore. Amara: But it's only you, that i want to be with, you know that. Hayden: Yeah, but you kissed Mace on the mouth. Amara: That was a mistake, i don't like Mace. Hayden: How can i trust you again, after this? Amara: I don't know.