(123:132)

Hayden: Oh, Gareth, don't cry, daddy is here. Amara: Maybe his diaper needs to be changed. Hayden: Yeah, can you do that? Amara: Sure, come here, Gareth. Hayden gives Gareth to Amara, so she can change his diaper. Hayden: I'm going to work. Amara: Okay. Hayden goes to work. At Hayden's work: Ronan: Hey, Hayden, you're late again. Hayden: I'm sorry, my son needed me. Ronan: You know, i also have a baby, but i'm not late at work. Hayden: I'm sorry. Ronan: Listen, i'm your boss, if you keep coming late, then you will be fired. Hayden: I'll probably should be on time. Ronan: You have to show me, that you can come on time. Hayden: Okay, i will. Ronan: That's good. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden is coming home from work. Gareth is sitting in his baby chair, he is laughing, because Amara is playing with him. Amara: Gareth, peek-a-boo. Gareth is laughing, and he is smiling to his mother. Amara: Peek-a-boo. Gareth is laughing. Hayden sees it, and goes over to them. Hayden: Oh, Amara, you're good at getting our son to laugh. Amara: I know. Hayden: Hey, Gareth, come here, you look tired. Amara: It's time to go to bed, good night, Gareth. Hayden takes Gareth up, from his baby chair, and goes into the bedroom, to put Gareth into his little babybed. Hayden: Goodnight, my little cute one. Gareth is 5 months old. At home: It's morning: Hayden and his family are in the kitchen, they are eating breakfast. Gareth is sitting in his little baby chair, he is laughing. Hayden: What's up, my little son, today is a new day. Gareth is smiling to his dad. Hayden gives Gareth food. Amara: I can't believe that Gareth, is growing up so fast. Hayden: Yeah, me too, but i have to go to work, Ronan is getting mad at me, if i'm not on time.