(26:44)

Skyler: Oh, no, do you mean that he likes Amara? Mace: Yeah. Skyler: But she isn't good enough for Hayden. Mace: Skyler, don't say that, Hayden and Amara are my best friends, don't talk like that about her. Amara is suddenly going over to Mace and Skyler, she's really mad. Amara: You don't think, that i'm good enough to get Hayden back? Skyler: Were you listening? Amara: Yes, i heard everything. Suddenly Amara begins to cry, and she runs outside to sit. Hayden sees that Amara is running outside crying. He sees Skyler and goes over to her. Hayden: Did you say something to Amara? Skyler: I just said that she isn't good enough for you. Hayden: Why not? Is that because she's my ex girlfriend, and my friend? Skyler: Yes, and i like you. Hayden: I'm sorry, but i like someone else. Skyler: Do you like Amara? Hayden: Yes, and you have to say to her, that you're sorry about what you said to her. Skyler: Okay, i'm gonna talk with her, i'm sorry. Hayden: You don't have to say i'm sorry to me, i'm going out to Amara. Skyler: Okay. Hayden goes outside, and he sits next to Amara. Amara is crying, Hayden comforts her. Hayden: Are you okay? Amara: No, i'm not okay, Skyler likes you. Hayden: I know, but i don't like her. Amara: You don't? Hayden: No, i don't like her. Hayden tries to dry Amara's eyes. Amara is sad. Amara: I'm sorry, because i made a stupid mistake last year. Hayden: I know, that you didn't meant to kiss Mace. Amara: It was stupid. Hayden: But i forgive you. Amara: Thanks, it's hard. Hayden: What's hard? Amara: I'm thinking about a guy, that i really like, i can't stop thinking about him. Hayden: Who are you talking about? Amara: You know who i'm talking about. Hayden: Is that guy, that you really like, is that me? Amara: Yes, i miss you so much. Hayden: I miss you too. Amara: Since the day you broke up with me, i haven't thought about any other guys than you, it's hard to stop thinking about somebody that i really care about.