(112:132)

Hayden: Yeah, i know, i can't wait to met the baby. Doctor: You can go into Amara. Hayden: Okay, thanks. Hayden is about to go, but he is a little nervous. Ava sees it, and goes over to him. Ava: What's wrong? Hayden: I'm very nervous. Ava: I know, but you shouldn't be. Hayden: I know. Ava: Amara is waiting on you, go into her, okay? Hayden: Yeah, you're right, thanks mom. Hayden gives his mom a hug. After that, Hayden goes into Amara and the little baby. Amara is holding the little baby in her arms, when Hayden comes into them. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden goes over to Amara and the little baby. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey, look, this our little baby. Hayden: Yeah, do you wanna tell me what gender it is? Amara: Yeah, it's a boy. Hayden: He is very beautiful, just like you. Amara: Yes, he is. Hayden: How are you feeling? Amara: I'm a little tired, but i'm fine. Hayden: He is really cute. Amara: Yes, he is, he looks like you. Hayden: Yeah, he has brown hair. Amara: He has green eyes. Hayden: Yes, he has. Amara: Yeah. Hayden: What are we gonna name him? Amara: His name is gonna be Gareth. Hayden: That's a good name, i like it. Amara: Me too, i'm so proud of him. Hayden: I'm also very proud of him, can the rest of the family see him? Amara: Yes, of course they can. Hayden: Okay. Hayden goes out to the rest of the family. Cira sees him. Cira: Hayden. Hayden: There's someone me and Amara want you all to met. Ava: Okay. Randall: Let's go into her. Hayden and the rest of the family goes into Amara. They all can see that Amara is sitting in her bed, with the little newborn baby in her arms. Cira is looking at the little baby. Cira: Aww, that little baby is so cute.