(17:22)

Ava: Try to eat something. Hayden: I can't stop thinking about Amara, about what she did. Ava: Don't think about it, you're gonna get thru this. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Next day: At the school: Mace sees Hayden and goes over to him. Mace: Hey. Hayden: Hey, what do you want? Mace: Are you mad at me? Hayden: Yeah, i'm really mad at you. Mace: Okay, i'm sorry. Hayden: Was it really her that kissed you? Mace: Yes, it was, can i ask you something? Hayden: Yeah. Mace: Were you really okay, with me and Amara doing homework together? Hayden: No, i wasn't okay with that. Mace: But she told me, that you said that it was okay. Hayden: Amara lied to you. Mace: Did she? Hayden: Yes, she did. Mace: And i believed her, and then she kissed me. Hayden: Why are we talking about her, after i broke up with her? Mace: I really don't know, but i have to talk with her, about why she lied to me. Hayden: You like her, don't you? Mace: I didn't say that. Hayden: You like her? Mace: Yeah, because she's a good person. Hayden: You should take her to the prom. Mace: But she dosen't like me, she likes you. Hayden: But she kissed you. Mace: She told you, that it was a mistake, but i like her. Hayden get's mad at Mace. Hayden: Leave me alone. Mace: Hayden, wait. Hayden goes. A little later: At the school: Mace finds Amara, he is mad at her. Mace: Amara, can we talk? Amara: Yeah, you seem really mad. Mace: You lied to me, when you told me that Hayden was okay with us, doing homework together. Amara: I'm really sorry about that. Mace: He told me, that he told you, that he wasn't okay with it, why did you lie to me? Amara: I don't know, but i'm sorry. Mace: I don't wanna ask you to the prom, you lost your chance with me, and you ruined your trust with me. Mace goes, and Amara begins to cry. Cira sees it, and goes over to her. Cira: What's going on? Amara: Hayden and Mace are mad at me.