(50:66)

Hayden is still talking with Alex. Hayden: Alex, is there something you wanna tell me. Alex: Like what? Hayden: I saw that you and my sister were smiling to each other, is something going on between you and her? Alex: No, but i like her. Hayden: You like my sister, don't you? Alex: Yeah, she's sweet. Hayden: I know, i'm sure that she might likes you too, but you have to talk with her, if you like her, i just don't want her to get hurt. Alex: I would never hurt your sister. Hayden: Okay, that's good, i trust that you're not gonna hurt her. Alex: Okay. A few days after: At home: It's afternoon: Hayden is talking with his sister Cira. Cira: Hayden, how is it going with you and Amara? Hayden: I don't know, i made her sad a few days ago, and i haven't really been talking with her since that day. Cira: Don't you think, that you should talk with her? Hayden: Yeah, maybe. Hayden goes into Amara. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: I miss talking with you. Amara: I miss talking with you too. Hayden: I wanna tell you something. Amara: Okay. Hayden: I'm really sorry, about what i said to you, i didn't meant to hurt, i just want us to do things separately sometimes. Amara: I understand that. Hayden: But i still love you. Amara: And i love you too. Later: It's evening: Dinner is ready. They all sit together in the kitchen, and then they are eating. While they are eating, they are talking. Randall: Well, there's somethings that we need to talk about. Hayden: What are we gonna talk about? Ava: Now that you and Amara got a little older, there's something we need to know. Hayden: What do you wanna know? Randall: Are you and Amara having sex? Hayden: What? Amara: Me and Hayden aren't having sex. Randall: That's good, i was just asking because i wanna be sure that nothing is gonna happen. Hayden: Dad, i really like Amara, nothing like that is gonna happen. Randall: I know.