(72:88)

Hayden: Good morning. Amara: Good morning. Ava: Good morning. Randall: Good morning. Cira: Good morning. Hayden: Cira, you seem really happy. Cira: That's because i'm happy. Hayden: That's good. Cira: Yeah. Cira is suddenly getting a text on her phone, she reads it, and then she's smiling. Hayden sees it. Hayden: Who are you getting a text from? Cira: That was from Alex. Hayden: Are you and Alex together? Cira: Yes, Alex is my boyfriend. Hayden: That must be the reason why, that you're smiling. Cira: Yes, it is. Hayden: That's great. Cira: Thanks, but i don't want anymore questions, okay? Hayden: Okay, i'm not asking you more about it. Cira: Okay. Hayden: If he is doing something to you, that you don't like, you can always come to me and talk, i'm here for you. Cira: I know, thanks. Later: At the school: Cira and Alex are seeing each other at the school. Alex goes over to Cira, but then Mace is coming over to them. Mace: Hey. Alex: Hey. Cira: Hey. Mace: What are you two doing? Alex: We're just talking. Mace: Okay, but it looks like something else. Alex: Like what? Mace: Is something going on between you and Cira? Cira: Alex, haven't you told Mace? Alex: No, not yet. Mace: What's going on? Alex: Me and Cira are together, she is my girlfriend. Mace: That's great. Alex: Thanks, i thought you would be mad at us. Mace: Why should i be mad at you for? Alex: I don't know. Cira: So, you're not mad at us? Mace: No, i'm not mad. Cira: Thanks. Alex: That's good. Mace: You deserve each other. Cira: Thanks. Alex: Thanks. Suddenly is Hayden and Amara coming over to Cira, Alex and Mace. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Mace: Hey, did you know that Cira and Alex are together? Hayden: Yeah, me and Amara knew it. Mace: How did you both know that? Hayden: Because she told us. Mace: Okay. Hayden: So, it looks like that we're all in the same family now. Mace: Yeah, it looks like it.