(30:44)

Cira: Amara. Amara: Hey, Cira, aren't you sleeping? Cira: What were you doing? Amara: Did i wake you up? Cira: Yes, you did. Amara: I'm sorry about that. Cira: Were you out with Hayden? Amara: Yes, i was. Cira: Amara, my mom and dad are gonna be mad at you, if they see, that you have been out with Hayden. Amara: I know. Suddenly the lights get's turned on, and then is Ava and Randall coming into Amara and Cira. Randall: Amara, where have you been? Amara: I just got home, i was out with Hayden. Ava: Are you okay? Amara: Yes, i'm fine, i just got home very late. Randall: Okay. Suddenly is Hayden coming into Amara and Cira's room. Ava and Randall dosen't look happy. Hayden: What's wrong? Ava: Hayden, where were you and Amara at dinner? Hayden: I was eating a burger, with Amara. Randall: Okay. Ava: Hayden, why don't you have a t-shirt on? Hayden: Because, i'm only sleeping in my underpants. Ava: Will you please take a t-shirt on next time you're talking with us, you know the rules, don't you? Hayden: Yes, i know, i'm gonna go to bed, goodnight. Ava: Goodnight. Hayden goes into his room, and then he lies down to sleep in his bed. Next day: It's morning: Hayden wakes up and takes his clothes on. After that, he goes into the kitchen to eat breakfast with his family. At the breakfast table: Ava: Hayden, did you had fun yesterday? Hayden: Yes, i had fun with Amara. Ava: That's great. Hayden: Yeah. Randall: I'm happy that you and Amara are together again. Hayden: Thanks, dad, i'm also happy about it. Later: At the school: Amara sees Hayden, and goes over to him. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: I had a great time with you yesterday. Hayden: Me too, my parents are happy for us. Amara: That's great, i feel like, that i always have been part of the family. Hayden: Yeah, because you're Cira's best friend, and you're my girlfriend.