(74:88)

Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hayden, i wanna talk with you, about something important. Hayden: About what? Amara: There's something that you have to know. Hayden: And what is that? Amara: I might be moving out, because i want my own place to live. Hayden get's mad at Amara. Hayden: But why do you wanna move? Amara: Because i need my own place, it's time for me. Hayden: No, it's not. Hayden is very mad at Amara, and he is trying to go, but then Amara stops him. Amara: Why are you always getting mad at me. Hayden: I'm not mad, i just don't think it's a good idea. Amara: Why do you always have an opinion about everything? Hayden: Because i don't want you to move. Amara: I'm gonna move, even if you don't want me to, and even if you don't like it, do you understand? Hayden: Yes. Hayden begins to cry, and then he hurries to go into his room. Amara is really mad at Hayden, she goes into her and Cira's room. After some minutes: Hayden is sad, he goes outside, and over to the store. There's no one there, but Hayden is walking around. He is mad and sad at the same time. Suddenly is Mace coming and he can see that Hayden is walking around in the store. Mace goes over to him. Mace: Hayden? Hayden: Mace, what are you doing here? Mace: I was just looking around. Mace sits down next to him. Mace: Is something wrong? Hayden: Yeah, Amara wants to move out. Mace: Really? Hayden: Yeah, dosen't she like to live with me and my family anymore? Mace: Trust me, she likes you and your family. Hayden: But why does she wants to move? Mace: She is 18, isn't she? Hayden: Yes, she is, i'm also 18, but why can't she stay where she is? Mace: Maybe it's because she's 18, and you know, she has lived with you and family since you both got to know each other. Hayden: Yeah, that's right. Mace: Maybe it's time for her to move out.