(91:110)

He is trying to wake her up, but she's very tired. Hayden: Amara, wake up. Amara: No, i'm tired. Hayden: I'm gonna take a bath, okay? Amara: Okay. After 10 minutes: Amara is waking up, and then she goes into the bathroom. She takes her clothes off. Hayden is about to get his towel, but then they see each other. Hayden: Ahhh. Amara: Ahhh. Amara hurries to take a towel on her body, and Hayden also hurries to take a towel on his body. Hayden: This is really awkward. Amara: Yeah, it really is. Hayden: Why did you came in here for? Amara: I just wanted to take a bath. Hayden: I told you that i was taking a bath. Amara: I'm sorry, i didn't heard that, i must have been very tired. Hayden: It's fine, you take a bath now. Amara: Okay. Hayden goes into the bedroom, and then he takes his clothes on. After 15 minutes: Amara takes her clothes on, and she goes into the kitchen to eat breakfast with Hayden. They are looking awkward at each other, and they don't know what to say. Hayden: I gotta go. Amara: Me too, i'm going on work. Hayden: Okay. Amara is going to work. A little later: At Amara's work: Amara is coming to work. Chloe is at work, when Amara is coming. Chloe: Hey. Amara: Hey. Amara is suddenly looking down on the floor, and Chloe sees it. Chloe: Is something wrong? Amara: Yes, maybe. Chloe: Do you wanna talk about it? Amara: Yes, because you're not in my family. Chloe: Yeah, that's true. Amara: You know my boyfriend Hayden, right? Chloe: Yes, i know him. Amara: This morning was really awkward for both of us. Chloe: What happend? Amara: I was really tired. Chloe: Okay. Amara: I didn't really notice that Hayden was going into the bathroom, and after 10 minutes, i woke up, and i was going into the bathroom, and then i took my clothes off. Chloe: And what happend after that? Amara: Hayden just came out of the shower in the bathroom, and then he saw me without my clothes on, and i saw him without his clothes on.