(5:22)

Hayden looks happy, and he smiles to Amara, and she smiles back to him. Later: It's almost night: Hayden is in his room. Suddenly is Amara coming into him. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Hayden smiles to Amara. She sits down next to him. Amara: What are you doing? Hayden: Nothing. Amara: Okay. Hayden puts his arm around Amara. Hayden: I'm really happy that you're here, with me and my family. Amara: I'm happy about that too. Hayden: Now that you're gonna sleep here, with me and my family, there's something i wanna ask you about. Amara: Okay, What do you wanna ask me about? Hayden: I really like you. Amara: I like you too. Hayden: Do you wanna be my girlfriend? Amara: Yes. Hayden: That's good, i promise you that everything is gonna be okay, tomorrow. Amara: I really hope that. Next day: At home: It's afternoon: Hayden is sitting in his room. Amara goes into him. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Hayden goes over to Amara, and then he begins to kiss Amara on the mouth. Hayden: I'm really happy that you're here. Amara: Me too. Amara seems a little sad, and Hayden sees it. Hayden: Are you okay? Amara: Yes, i'm fine, i'm going into Cira. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes into her and Cira's room. Hayden is worried about Amara. A little later: Randall is talking with Amara in the living room. Randall: So, you don't have a home. Amara: Yes, that's right, i just really want a real home. Randall: How did you get to be homeless? Amara: Because my parents died, when i was younger. Randall: I'm sorry about that. Amara: It's okay, i'm fine on my own. Randall: Would you like to stay here and live here? Amara: Yes, i would like that. Randall: You're welcome. Amara: Thank you so much. Later: It's evening: Hayden and his family celebrates that Amara is staying with them. Next day: At the school: Hayden, Amara and Cira are at the school.