(75:88)

Hayden: Yeah, why didn't i think of that, i'm so stupid. Mace: No, you're not stupid. Hayden: Yes, i am, because i got mad at her, when she told me about it, but you're right, it's time for Amara to move out. Mace: You're not stupid, we are just all growing up. Hayden: Yeah, but i gotta go, i have to talk with Amara. Mace: Okay. Hayden goes home. A little later: At home: Hayden comes home and he is knocking Amara and Cira's door. Amara: Come in. Hayden goes into Amara and Cira. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hayden, what do you want? Hayden: I really wanna talk with you. Amara: Can't we talk tomorrow? Hayden: But it's important. Amara: I'm about to go to sleep, and Cira is already sleeping. Cira wakes up. Cira: Can't you guys talk somewhere else? Hayden: I'm sorry. Cira: Good night. Amara: We can talk tomorrow. Hayden: Yeah, good night. Amara: Good night. Hayden goes into his own room. Next day: It's morning: Hayden and his parents are eating breakfast in the kitchen. Amara is coming into the kitchen. Amara: Good morning. Ava: Good morning. Randall: Good morning. Cira: Good morning. Hayden: Good morning. Amara: Hayden, can we talk now? Hayden: Yeah, but i wanna talk alone with you. Amara: Okay, we can into my room and talk. Hayden: Yeah. Hayden and Amara are going into her and Cira's room. Amara: What do you wanna talk about? Hayden: I'm sorry, that i got so mad at you yesterday. Amara: I know, it's okay. Hayden: If you really want to move out, you should do it. Amara: Do you really think that? Hayden: Yes, and we can still see each other. Amara: Yeah, and i'm sorry that i got so mad at you. Hayden: I understand. Amara: I love you. Hayden: I love you too. Amara and Hayden are kissing each other. Suddenly is Amara getting an email on her phone. She's looking at her email, and then she reads it, she get's happy about it.