(89:110)

Hayden is 19, Amara is 19, Mace is 19, Skyler is 19, Cira is 15, Alex is 15. It's been a few months. Hayden is now living with Amara. At home: It's morning: Hayden and Amara are sleeping next to each other. Suddenly Amara wakes up, and she is looking at Hayden. Amara: Goodmorning. Hayden: Goodmorning. They are kissing each other on the mouth. Amara: Let's get out of bed. Hayden: Yeah, we can't stay here all day. Amara stands up and takes her clothes on, Hayden does the same. Amara and Hayden are eating breakfast together. Amara: I'm starting on my new work today at the store. Hayden: That's great for you, i'm gonna look for a job. Amara: Thanks, that would be great for you, if you find something that you like to do. Hayden: Yeah, and i know where i maybe can find a job. Amara: Okay, where? Hayden: At the store, and i wanna see if the new restaurant is finished. Amara: Okay, good luck. Hayden: Thanks, you too. Amara goes to work, she's gonna work at the store, in a clothing store. At the clothing store: Amara is coming into the clothing store, and then she sees that Chloe is there. Amara: Hey. Chloe: Hey. Amara: Are you also working here? Chloe: Yes, that's okay, isn't it? Amara: Yes, it's fine. Suddenly there's a girl coming over to Amara. Adalyn: Hey, my name is Adalyn. Amara: Hey, my name is Amara. Adalyn: It's nice to meet you. Amara: Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. After some hours: Adalyn is talking with Amara. Adalyn: I don't hope that you're quitting your job. Amara: Why should i do that for? Adalyn: Because almost every girl stops here at this work. Amara: Why are they doing that for? Adalyn: Because they got pregnant, you're not pregnant, are you? Amara: No, i'm not pregnant, i don't think about those things. Adalyn: Okay, that's great. Amara: Yeah. Adalyn: I just wanna be sure, that you're not like the other girls.