(10:22)

Hayden: Hey, Amara. Amara: It's great that you're here. Hayden: Thanks. Suddenly Mace is coming over to Hayden and Amara. Mace: Hey. Amara: Hey, Mace. Mace: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Mace. Mace: Amara, can you help me with my homework again? Amara: Sure. Hayden: Homework again? Are you two hanging out together? Amara: No, we're just doing homework together. Hayden: Are you sure about that? Amara: Yes, i'm sure. Hayden: But why haven't you told me, that you and Mace are doing homework together? Amara: That was because you were at home, and i knew if i told you, you would get mad at me. Hayden: How many times have you been hanging out with each other? Amara: A couple of times. Hayden is looking mad at them. Mace: Hayden, nothing is going on between me and Amara, we're just friends. Hayden: And you want me to believe that? Mace: Yes, nothing happened. Amara: It's true, nothing happened, me and Mace are just friends, you have to trust me. Hayden: I don't trust you. Amara: Why don't you trust me? Hayden: Do you think that i trust you after you told about this? Amara: No, you probably don't. Hayden: Good guessed. Hayden goes, but Amara get's sad, and then she suddenly hurries to run out on the toilet, and then she begins to cry. Cira can see that Amara suddenly is running, and then she goes after Amara over to the toilet. Cira can suddenly hear that Amara is crying, and then she goes into the toilet. Cira is knocking on the door. Cira: Amara, are you okay? Amara goes out to Cira. Amara: No, i'm not okay. Cira: What happend? Amara: Hayden, he got really mad at me, because i'm hanging out with Mace. Cira comforts Amara. Cira: Do you like Mace? Amara: I don't know, maybe. Mace is suddenly listening outside the door. Suddenly is Amara and Cira going out of toilet. Amara get's a shok when she sees that Mace is on the way out on the toilet.