(56:66)

Later: It's evening: Amara is coming home, she goes into the living room, to the rest of Hayden's family. Ava: Hey. Amara: Hey. Randall: How is Hayden doing? Amara: He's doing a little better. Randall: That's great. Ava: We're hoping that he is coming home soon. Amara: I know, me too. Cira dosen't look happy, Amara sees it. Amara: Is there anything you want to talk about? Cira: No. Amara: Can i ask you something? Cira: Yes, but i don't wanna be asked about Alex, okay? Amara: If you really like Alex, it's okay. Cira: Amara, stop it. Amara: It's not something that you should be sorry for. Cira: But the problem is, that i like him, i think that i have a crush on him. Amara: I have a feeling that he likes you too. Cira: How do you know that? Amara: I know it, because i can see it on the way he talks to you on. Cira: Can you? Amara: Yes. Cira: Oh, no. Amara: Oh, yeah, he likes you, do you want me to tell Alex, that you like him? Cira: No, you can't tell him, let me be the one, who tells him about it. Amara: Okay. Cira: You can't tell anyone about this. Amara: I won't tell anyone about it, but i'm here for you, if you need me. Cira: Thank you. Next day: At the school: Alex is talking with his friend Trish, from his class. Alex: Hey, Trish. Trish: Hey, Alex. Alex: What are you doing later? Trish: I got home work. Alex: Are you too busy, to hang out with me? Trish: Yes, we gotta find another day, to hang out. Alex: Okay. Suddenly Cira is coming, and she just heard that Alex and Trish, are talking about hanging out together. Cira get's a little sad about it, and then Amara sees it, and goes over to her. Amara: Hey, what's wrong? Cira: It's Alex, he is gonna hang out with his other friend Trish. Amara: He dosen't like Trish, the way that he likes you. Cira: But why dosen't Alex want to hang out with me? Amara: Maybe it's because you expect him to hang out with you, you're my best friend. Cira: Thanks.