(61:66)

Hayden: What are you doing? Amara: I just talked with Mace. Hayden: Okay. Amara: Hayden, i have to talk with you. Hayden: About what? Amara: You know that i really like you, do you remember that? Hayden: Yes, i remember you told me that. Amara: But why don't you remember that we're together? Hayden: I really don't know, i'm sorry. Amara: It's okay, i still like you. Hayden: I like you too, but how can i know if it's the truth that you're telling me? Amara: Because i won't lie to you. Hayden: I'm really confussed about myself, and somethings that i don't remember, and that makes me unsure. Amara: Okay. Hayden: I feel like that i can't trust anyone. Amara: But we have known each other since we're 15, you can always trust me. Hayden: I'm sorry, but i don't trust you. Amara: Does that mean that we aren't together? Hayden: I can't be with someone that i don't remember, that i'm together with. Amara begins to get tears in his eyes. Amara: So that means that we aren't together? Hayden: Yes, i'm sorry. Amara hurries to run home. A little later: At home: Amara is coming home, with tears in her eyes. Randall sees it and goes over to her. Randall: Are you okay? Amara: No, i'm not okay. Randall: Did something happen? Amara: Hayden can't rememeber that we're together, he told me that he can't trust me or anyone, so we're not together anymore. Randall: I'm sure that he is gonna remember it, you and him were a good couple.