(53:66)

After some minutes: A doctor comes into Amara and Hayden's family. Doctor: You're Hayden's family, right? Randall: Yes, we are. Ava: Is he okay? Doctor: He's isn't awake yet, but he is breathing. Cira: That's good. Ava: What about Amara? Doctor: Amara is okay, she isn't sick or anything. Randall: That's great. After some minutes: Amara takes her clothes on. Amara: I wanna know where Hayden is. Randall: I think he is in the room next door. Amara: Okay, thank you. Amara enters the room next to what she was in. Amara sees Hayden, and goes over to him. Amara: Hayden, are you okay? Hayden isn't awake, but suddenly he is waking up. Amara: Hayden? Hayden is looking up at Amara. Amara: Hayden, do you remember me, say anything if you do. Hayden: What happend? Amara: You got hit by a car, do you remember that? Hayden: I don't remember that much. Amara begins to cry. Amara: Do you remember who i am? Hayden: Yeah, you're Amara. Amara: Yes, you remember me, i love you so much. Hayden: Are we together? Amara: Yes, we are, don't you remember that? Hayden: I'm sorry, but my head really hurts. Amara: I'm sorry to hear that. Amara begins to cry. Suddenly a doctor comes into them. Doctor: Amara, i think Hayden needs to get some rest. Amara: Yeah, i know. Amara goes out to Hayden's family. Cira: Amara, how is he? Amara: He dosen't remember alot of things. Cira: Does he remember you? Amara: Yes, but he dosen't remember that me and him are together. Randall: I'm sorry about that. Amara: I'm fine, i'm gonna visit Hayden until he get's home. Ava: That's good. Next day: At the school: Mace and Alex can see that Amara is sad. They are going over to her. Mace: Hey. Amara: Hey. Alex: Are you okay? Amara: I'm fine. Mace: Where's Hayden? Amara: I don't wanna talk about that right now, i just wanna be alone. Mace: Okay. Amara goes.