(120:132)

Hayden: Hey. Ava: Hey. Randall: Hey. Cira: Hey. Hayden: Come in. They are all go into the living room. Ava: Hey, Amara. Randall: Hey, Amara. Cira: Hey, Amara. Amara: Hey. Cira: I miss you so much. Amara: I miss you too. Randall: How is it going with the little one? Amara: He is fine. Randall: That's good. Ava: Is he sleeping? Amara: Yes, he got tired. Ava: Okay. Hayden: Cira, how is it going with you and Alex? Cira: We're still together, it's going fine. Hayden: That's good. Cira: Yeah. Amara: I will soon need a babysitter, until i find the right nursery for Gareth. Cira: I still have school, but me and Alex can be Gareth's babysitter sometimes. Amara: That will be so great. Hayden: Yeah, that's a great idea. Amara: Cira, you seem to be the right person for the job, so the job is yours. Cira: When is it gonna be? Amara: It's only if i can't find a good nursery. Cira: Okay. Suddenly is Gareth crying. Amara: It looks like that Gareth is awake, i'm going into him. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes into the bedroom, to little Gareth. Amara: Hey, Gareth, you're awake. Amara takes Gareth up in her arms, and goes into the living room, to the rest of the family. Ava: Aww, there he is, our little grandson. Randall: Yeah, he looks like Hayden and Amara so much. Ava: Yeah, he really does. Hayden: Is he hungry? Amara: Yeah, he is, i'm gonna give him some food. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes into the kitchen, and then she is giving little Gareth some food. Cira goes out into the kitchen, to Amara and Gareth. Cira: Hey. Amara: Hey. Cira: Aww, Gareth is so cute. Amara: Yeah, he is, i love him so much, he is the best for me and Hayden. Cira: What if you and Hayden didn't had a child? Amara: Then we would still be together, but i'm very happy to be a mother.