(13:22)

Randall: You know, that you can't decide what she is eating. Hayden: Why can't she eat healthy food, just like us? Randall: Just because we're eating healthy food, it dosen't mean that you can decide over what Amara is eating, she dosen't have to do that, to be around us. Hayden: Really? Randall: Yes, our family have to respect what other people are eating, and we can't decide what other people are eating. Hayden: I'm really sorry, dad. Randall: It's okay, but you have to talk with Amara. Hayden: But i know that's she's very sad, and i'm just so confused about school, and about what's gonna happen with us. Randall: I know that everything can be hard, but you don't have to be mad all the time, i think you should talk with Amara about things. Hayden: Okay, dad. Randall gives Hayden a hug. A little later: Hayden goes into Amara. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Are you still sad? Amara: Yes, i'm sad. Hayden: Okay, but i'm not mad at you. Amara: It's okay. Hayden: No, it's not okay, because i know, that i can't decide over you, and what you're eating, i'm really sorry about that. Amara: It's okay. Hayden: You can eat pizza, whenever you want to, and i'm gonna be okay with that. Amara: Thanks. Hayden gives Amara a hug. Hayden: I had a really good time with you, i hope soon, that we can do that again. Amara: Me too, i also had a really good time with you. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Hayden: I saw Mace outside, when i was going home. Amara: Was he alone? Hayden: Yes, he was, i think he is hiding something. Amara: I don't know, if he is hiding anything. Hayden: I wanna find out about it. Amara: I'm sure that you can do that. Hayden: Thanks. Next day: At the school: Cira, Hayden and Amara are at the school. Suddenly is Mace coming over to them. Mace: Hey. Hayden: Hey, can i ask you something? Mace: What do you wanna know?