(36:44)

Amara: I know. Skyler: That's good, because me and Mace like each other. Amara: That's really great, i'm happy for you both. Mace: Thanks. Amara: Okay. Mace: Do you still like Hayden? Amara: Yes, i still like him. Skyler: Don't be sad about Hayden, you don't deserve that he broke up with you. Amara: Thanks, i gotta go, thanks for talking with me. Skyler: You're welcome. Amara goes home. Mace and Skyler goes into the store, and then they see a really mad Hayden. Mace: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Don't say hey to me, i don't wanna talk with you, i have work to do. Mace: Okay. Mace and Skyler goes. Next day: At the school: Cira sees Amara, and goes over to her. Cira: Hey. Amara: Hey. Cira: What's wrong? Amara: It's Hayden. Cira: Did he do something? Amara: He is mad at me, and he broke up with me. Cira: That's not good. Amara: I know. Suddenly Hayden is coming, he is still mad at Amara. Amara goes over to Hayden. Amara: Hayden, can we talk? Hayden: About what? Amara: About everything. Hayden: I already told you what you need to hear, i have nothing else to say. Amara: I know, that you're mad at me, and i won't be in a relationship with someone else, i just wanna be with you. Hayden: Yeah, right, until you fall in love and kiss, yeah, really good for you, and for your new lover, i gotta go. Hayden goes. Amara tries to stop Hayden, but he is already gone outside. Outside the school: Suddenly is Mace and his girlfriend Skyler is coming, they are going over to Hayden. Mace: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Mace and Skyler. Skyler: Where's Amara? Hayden: She isn't my girlfriend anymore. Mace: I had a feeling, that would happen. Skyler: I just hope that you what you're doing. Hayden: I know what i'm doing. Mace: Not to be rude, but i liked that you and Amara were together, you were such a great couple. Hayden: Thanks, i really like her, but i can't be with her at the moment.