(59:66)

Cira: Really, i thought you liked Trish? Alex: No, i just like Trish as a friend. Cira: Okay, i like you too. Alex gives Cira a hug, and they both get a weird feeling about each other. Later: It's afternoon: At home: Hayden is finally coming home from the hospital. Amara sees Hayden and she get's happy. Amara: Hayden, it's great to see you. Hayden smiles, and he goes over to her. Amara gives Hayden a hug. Hayden: Thanks, it's great to see you again too. Amara: I missed you here at home. Hayden: I missed being home too. Amara: I'm happy that you're home again. Hayden: Thanks. Ava: We are all happy about it. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Cira: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Cira, i really missed you. Cira: I missed you too, i missed talking with you my big brother. Hayden: I missed that too. Ava: I guess you need some rest now. Hayden: Yes, mom. Hayden goes into his room, so he can relax, now that he is home again. Cira: Amara, can we talk? Amara: Yes, about what? Cira and Amara goes into their room. Cira: Guess what happened? Amara: What happened? Cira: I talked with Alex today. Amara: That's great. Cira: Yeah, it is, he told me that he likes me too. Amara: That's great. Cira: I know, but we're just friends. Amara: That's good. Cira: Yeah. Amara: I know what you should do. Cira: What? Amara: You should ask him out, on a date. Cira: What if he dosen't want that? Amara: You should try to ask him, i can see that you want to go out with him, by the way that you're talking about him. Cira: Yes, i want to, but i'm only 13, and my parents has rules, i can't date until i'm 14 years old. Amara: You'll be 14 before you know it. Cira: Yes, i know. A little later: Cira goes carefully into Hayden. Cira: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Cira: Can i ask you something? Hayden: Yes, what do you wanna ask me about? Cira: Don't you really remember that you're together with Amara?