(115:132)

After some minutes: Amara goes over to Gareth, and then she takes him up, and she is holding him in her arms. Gareth is eating his milk very fast. Suddenly is Hayden coming out into the kitchen. Hayden: Good morning. Amara: Good morning, can you give Gareth a bath, while i'm taking a bath? Hayden: Yeah, i can do that. Amara: That's good. Amara gives Gareth to Hayden, and then she goes out into the bathroom, so she can take a bath. Hayden: Hey, Gareth, i'm gonna give you a bath. After some minutes: Hayden gives Gareth a bath, and then Gareth begins to cry. Hayden: Gareth, you don't have to cry, nothing is gonna happen to you, it's just a quick bath. After some minutes, Gareth stops crying. Hayden takes Gareth up from the bath and dries him with a towel. Hayden: Wasn't that better? Gareth is just looking up at his dad. Hayden gives Gareth a clean diaper on, and he gives him new clothes on. Hayden: Now, you're ready. After some minutes: Amara comes out to Hayden and Gareth. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Are you guys ready to go outside? Hayden: Yes, we are, Gareth is clean. Amara: That's very good. Amara takes Gareth up in her arms, and goes over to the stroller, she puts Gareth down in the stroller. After that, they go outide to walk around in the city. Suddenly is Mace and Skyler in the city, they can suddenly see that Hayden and Amara are going with the stroller. They go over to them. Mace: Hey. Skyler: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Skyler: You have the baby with you? Amara: Yes, we have. Mace: Can we see the baby? Amara: Yes, you can. Mace and Skyler are looking down in the stroller. Skyler: Aww, how cute. Mace: Is it a boy or a girl?