(8:22)

Hayden: I'm tickling you because i love you. Amara: I love you too. Hayden: You know i'm really happy that you're in my life. Amara: Yes, i know that. Later: It's evening: Hayden and his family are eating pasta salad. Ava: Hayden, do you like the school? Hayden: Yeah, most of the time, it's great. Ava: Okay, that's good. Hayden: Yes, it is. Next day: It's afternoon: Amara is on the way out, but then Hayden stops her. Hayden: Amara, where are you going? Amara: I'm going over to the store. Hayden: Okay, when are we are gonna hang out? Amara: I don't know, when do you have time? Hayden: I don't know, but i'm gonna find out. Amara: Okay, that's good. Hayden: I love you. Amara: I love you too. Amara and Hayden are kissing each other on the mouth. After that, Amara goes outside. Amara is on the way over to the store, but then Mace sees her and stops her. Mace: Hey, where are you going? Amara: I'm going into the store. Mace: That's great, i wanted to ask you, if you and me, could hang out together again, just as friends? Amara: Yeah, when do you wanna hang out with me? Mace: Now, if you have time? Amara: Yeah, i have time now, because Hayden is in his room at home. Mace: That's good. Amara: Yeah, it is. Mace: Can i ask you something? Amara: Yeah, sure. Mace: Are you living with Hayden and his family? Amara: Yes, why do you wanna know that? Mace: I just wanna know, where your parents are? Amara: My parents aren't around, they are. Mace: Are they dead? Amara: Yes, they are. Mace: I'm sorry about that. Amara: It's okay, is your parents around? Mace is suddenly looking down at the ground, and then he is about to go, but Amara stops him. Amara: Where are you going? Mace: I have to go. Amara: Why? Mace: I'm sorry, but i can't tell you. Amara: Okay. Suddenly Mace is going fast. Amara is thinking: That was really weird. After that, Amara goes home.