(62:66)

Amara: When is he gonna remember? Randall: I don't know, it's hard to say, but it's gonna take a while. Amara: But i can't wait that long. Randall: You have to wait, you have to give Hayden some time to heal after the accident. Amara: Okay, Randall. Randall comforts Amara. Later: It's evening: Hayden is finally coming home from the store, he sees Amara in the living room. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: I'm sorry about what i said. Amara: It's okay, if you don't remember things, i understand that you have to take some time, so you can be yourself again.Hayden: Okay, but i'm sorry. Amara: It's okay. Hayden: No, it wasn't okay of me, you know, i'm always here for you. Amara: Thanks, i know, and i'm always here for you too. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: I wanna tell you something else. Hayden: And what is that? Amara: No matter if you don't remember things, then you should know, that i will always support you. Hayden: Thanks, i support you too. Amara: Thanks. Next day: At the school: Hayden is talking with Cira. Cira: Did you and Amara talk? Hayden: Yes, we did, but why is she always so sweet to me? Cira: That's because she likes you. Hayden: She's very sweet. Cira: Yeah, but don't you think that you like her too, even if you don't remember? Hayden: Of course i like her, i don't hate her. Cira: That's good. Hayden: Yeah, it is. Cira: I just want you to remember that you and Amara are good together. Hayden: Thanks, Cira, i really wanna remember that too, but it's hard, after everything that happend, my head got hurt really much. Cira: I hope you gonna remember about you and Amara soon, because i know she isn't happy at the moment. Hayden: I know, but i can't do anything, my head still hurts. Cira: You should take it easy. Hayden: Yeah, you're right, i should. Cira: Yeah. Later: It's afternoon: At home: Hayden comes home, he goes into the living room.