(101:110)

Cira: Why? What's wrong? Amara: Cira, i'm crying, because i'm pregnant. Cira: Oh, that's great, is that why Hayden is at home? Amara: Yes, and he called me being pregnant a stupid thing. Cira: I'm sure that he didn't meant that, he is just surprised about it. Amara: He is trying to call me, everyday. Cira: He is sad about what he said. Amara: Did you talk with Hayden? Cira: Yeah, we talked with each other yesterday, but he didn't tell me about your pregnancy. Amara: Oh, okay. Cira: I know, that you miss him. Amara: Yeah. Cira: You are both lonely without each other, becauese you have a strong realtionship, you always had that. Amara: Do you think i should talk with Hayden about this? Cira: Yes, but i'm happy that my best friend and my big brother are having a baby together. Amara: Thanks. After that, Cira goes home. Later: It's afternoon: Amara goes over to Hayden's parent's house, she rings on the door. Ava opens the door. Ava: Hey, Amara. Amara: Hey, i really need to talk with Hayden. Ava: Come in. Amara: Thanks. They go into the living room, suddenly Hayden sees Amara, and goes over to her. Hayden: Amara? Amara: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: I'm really sorry about what i said, you being pregnant isn't stupid. Amara: I'm sorry, because i threw you out of the house. Hayden: It's okay, i forgive you, i was just surprised by the good news. Amara: Do you think it's good news? Hayden: Yeah, of course it is. Suddenly Amara begins to cry. Hayden comforts her. Hayden: Are you okay? Amara: Yeah, i'm fine, i just don't know, if i'm ready to have a baby. Hayden: Listen to me, you are ready for it, you're not alone, i'm here for you, and i love you. Amara: I love you too. Hayden comforts Amara. Hayden kisses Amara on her forhead, he is proud of her, and she is proud of him.