25. Ocean's 9-1-1

It had been two weeks, me and Buck were now husband and wife. It was the perfect ceremony that we could've wished for. Before you ask, yes he did cry but so did my dad. And practically all my friends from Chicago. I was officially Y/n Nash-Buckley. Oh and I forgot to say we'd also gone on our honeymoon and this was our first shift back today. I'd messaged Hayden this morning telling him that I was close to getting the money. Our first shift back was going pretty easy, it was also Chim's first day back as well. Well that's what we thought until we were called to two people who were having some kind of reaction. When we got out Hen and Chim got the gear and we entered the bank.

"Airway's clear. No MedicAlert bracelet. Jaws not clenched. Tongue is neutral." Chim said to us, well what caused the reaction.

"All right. Get him started on O2. Ten liters." Dad said to Chim before looking at the members of staff. "You said there's a second patient?" Dad asked before we were led to a safe where our other patient.

"Same as the courier out front. Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms. Cap, pupils are dilated." Hen said as me and her both sat on the ground next to him.

"I don't know what we're looking at here." Dad said to us.

"I've never seen anything like this." I said to them all.

"Could be a nerve agent." Eddie said to us.

"You've seen that before?" Dad asked him, if he had that would be great for us.

"Been trained for it. Symptoms all line up. The fact that we have multiple people down. I can't say for sure until we run some tests." Eddie said to us.

"All right, Hen and Y/n. Back away." Dad said to us we both stood up slowly. We couldn't leave the guy in here alone. "Everybody, stop what you're doing right now. Chimney, Buck." We both heard dad say.

"What do we do because we can't leave him alone?" I asked her, while looking at him.

"For now let's follow Cap's instructions and step away." She said we both exited the safe.

"Step away. Step away. I need everybody's attention. We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. That means nobody in, nobody out." Dad said me and Hen both heard a noise followed by the vault door shutting. "We can't risk spreading whatever may be present here." Dad said to us. Me and Hen looked behind us. We both looked at each other before running inside.

"Hen! Y/n! Hen! Y/n!" Dad and Eddie were shouting at us. When we got in the guy touched both me and Hen's faces.

"Wait...No. Stay calm, sit. Stay calm! We're with LAFD. We got to get you out of here!" Hen shouted.

"We're here to help you but we have to get you out first!" I shouted at him before managing to take his hand off my face. The door was nearly shut.

"No!" Hen shouted, we were about to be stuck in here.

"Help!" Eddie shouted, me and Hen both ran to the door but it was too late.

"Hen, Y/n, do you copy?" Dad asked us over the radio.

"We're here, Cap." Hen said to him over her radio.

"We're making ourselves comfortable in our new space." I said to him, looks like this was our home for the day.

"Not too comfortable." Dad said to us.

"Is now a bad time to say that I have claustrophobia." I said to Hen with a smile.

"You could've said that before we got shut in here." She said to me, I started pacing the room. After a minute I started to feel unwell and I could tell that Hen did too.