40. Fools

We got a call today. I never thought that I'd see the guy again. But we did. All three of them. Let me tell you what happened. "So, what, now they got self-driving motorcycles?" Chim asked us as we saw the motorcycle.

"I haven't heard anything about it." I said to him, if we did I wouldn't trust it.

"Wouldn't that defeat the point?" Hen asked, most definitely.

"That rider couldn't have gone far. Buck, Eddie, hose that down and turn that bike off." Dad said to them, Buck and Eddie then began to extinguish the flames. Whilst we tried to slow the Merry go round down.

"Think I saw Christopher watching a video like this online. That bike wasn't on fire." Eddie said to us, he might wanna start watching what Chris' watching. We managed to stop the carousel.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Dad said before the guy fell back. His eyes were popping out of his skull.

"Oh! Oh. Uh..." Buck got out, he wasn't expecting that.

"All right, let's get him off of there." Dad said before we started taking him off and putting him on the ground. Hen and Chim started checking him over.

"His pupils are extremely dilated. Globe luxation in both eyes causing them to bulge out." Hen said to us, well his eyes were definitely bulging out.

"Blood pressure's off the charts." Chim said to us, this wasn't looking too good.

"Starting a line." Hen said to us.

"Uh, what happened to him?" Buck asked, I thought it was quite obvious.

"Depending on how many times he was spinning around like that, it could be G-lock. G-force poisoning from the force of the spin? Right now, all his blood is polish inside his head. It's pressing against his brain. That's why he's out cold. We do get that swelling down, he could have a stroke." Chim said to us, that's what I was worried about.

"We gotta get him stable enough for transport. Running isotonic fluids." Hen said to us, we need to get him stable as soon as.

"Wait, I feel like I know this guy." Buck said while looking him, I looked as well.

"I swear I've seen him before." I said to Buck, I couldn't place my finger where though.

"All right, BP's stabilizing." Chin said to us, that was good.

"Administering number drops." Hen said to us, now was coming the dreaded part.

"I'll hold back the curtains while you show these guests to their seats." Chim said before lifting his eyelids up.

"All right." Hen said before putting the eye drops in. "In you go." Hen said while pushing the eye in. They then did the other guy. "Cap, we're good here." Hen said after it was done.

"All right, let's get him up and transported to the nearest neurosurgery trauma center." Dad said to us, he was gonna need one.

"I can see. Thank you." He said whilst sitting up.

"Who did this to you?" Eddie asked him, they must be some sick people.

"Oh, I have an idea." Dad said whilst looking over in a different direction. Athena came and made sure that they were arrested.

"Afraid you're gonna be otherwise occupied. You're under arrest for trespassing, vandalism, reckless endangerment, and disturbing the peace." Athena said to him, I was glad they were finally going down.

"You can't prove anything." One of them said to us, we could.

"Don't need to. You fools live-streamed your confession on the internet." Athena said to us making me smile.