Kitsune Boyfriend: Akito [NSFW]

Relationship: F! reader x male monster [NSFW]

Tags: Swearing, knotting, impregnation, mating cycles/in heat, overstimulation, literally not much plot.

He's so pretty, even in his frustrated, tousled state, pumping in and out of your needing hole with the intent of stuffing you whole.

The lazy river bank the two of you had been laying by was a change of lovely scenery, a place that would mask the pathetic moans leaving your mouth, the kitsune above you threatening to keep your mouth shut the more he pumped his cock into your awaiting hole.

"T-Too much." you were gripping his furs, watching from your back how he used the momentum from his thighs to pump in and out of you, utterly silently, mesmerised by how his long cock would sink further in and out of you. Akito was one of few words, but those few were always of disdain for the human race you affiliated with. For some reason, he just so happen to tolerate you long enough. "Akito," you whined. "It's too s-sensitive." You watched how his ears twitched in irritation, the sweat on his twitching brows furrowed when his golden eyes looked at you, a low growl come from his gritted teeth. A warning, one he had given you many times. You moaned again, gripping his furs where he wore and nothing else, his kimono thrown to the side to allow his bareness to be shown. He had little need of it when he had just transformed out from the white furs, resuming his normal stature.

"Shut up," he growled again, rutting harshly with his thrusts as a yelp left your lips, covering your mouth with the back of your sleeve. "You never shut up."

You didn't try to say anything else, keening your head back with each thrust as Akito delved deeper, his thrusts once slow and long were becoming more sloppy and frantic before he was fucking you senselessly and dumb. "I'm gonna cum," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum into your pretty pussy."

"Y-Yeah?" You groaned, an easy mistake when you cried out at the touch of your clit being messily stroked, carelessly forgetting. "I'm gonna cum," he continued. "Give you my seed, fill y-you with my pups."

Oh, now that was certainly something.

You watched in awe at his flushed skin, usually fair and lovely, now sweating and rouged, small pants and moans leaving his lips the more he fucked you, muttering what was nonsense in your ears. This continued some more, his clawed nails digging into your flesh, leaving divots in the sides of your hips, rotating his hips more and more the further he undid himself.

His moans were pretty like himself, before silently stilling, painting your walls and pussy a pretty colour of pearl as he came deep within you, a pop before his knot lodged itself into you, a loud cry falling loudly from your lips, not punishable from your lover as tears prickling the sides of your eyes as your orgasm came from just his fingers teasing you so clumsily.

"My mate," he grunted out finally. "Taking me so well."

He couldn't pull out just yet, flopping on top of you as he stilled and caught his breath, licking your cheek with the needed affection from him, sometimes rare during the beginning of your blooming relationship. The river was a well-needed thing to be beside, not just for the scenery, but silence whilst with your favourite person in the world.