Alien Captain (Sorloith) 3 [NSFW]

Warnings for the full fic: some language, commander/cadet relationships, female dom, male sub, edging, praise kink, f/m sex

Relationship: Male monster x female human (OC)

Going straight into the sex so there you go, it's just one fuckfest.

2619: Deliverance Part 3

"In. Now." There he was, in all his glory, the gentleness that once greeted you was once an illusion; burly arms pulling you into the room, desperate, yearning.

Sorloith's large steps stomped towards you the moment you poked your head inside his office, handling you with ease to push you further into the room, a click of the door trapping you with your superior. There was still a thrill being so close to him, the scent of his body that rolled off him like tidal waves, powerful, easy to put you how he wanted. The way you liked it secretly too.

The rustling of clothing piqued your ears as you turned to see the sight of fabric fall so thoughtlessly, like scattered paper when he grew frustrated like now, the same, firm hands placed on your shoulders, urging you downwards.

"On your knees," he spat with gravel deep in his throat, not allowing you any thought as you fell to the floor with a slight push, having his growing bulge presented in your face with no pause, his boner pressing into the side of your cheek. "Now."

"Someone is urgent." You sighed fervently, wasting no time in unravelling the belt buckle and zip to free his cock, the angry head was already leaking precum, thick veiny and bulging, your mouth unintentionally watered at the sight.

"Shut it," he hissed when your breath fanned against the head of his cock, slowly shutting his eyes in bliss as you gathered him into your mouth, allowing those sweet sounds to escape from his throat as he slowly thrust into your awaiting drooling mouth. "Use that pretty mouth to suck my cock, Adah."

It would be like this: tending to his stresses and needs in his office, sometimes underneath his desk and in between his legs, the thrill of being caught when someone walked in to speak or to deliver documents made you wet between the legs, rubbing them together to seek some satisfaction.

There was no tenderness in the way he treated you: before, he held hesitancy to holding you or even you touching him, but now, all that softness had melded into a feverish intent of you getting him off as quickly as possible.

"Yes, just like that." He was not letting you set a pace as he thrust deeper and deeper into your mouth, chuckling almost callously when the sounds of your gagging filled the air, holding your hair as he controlled the pace. Soon, thrusting in and out of your dribbling mouth, drool and precum smeared against your lips and down your chin.

"Fuck-fuck, shit—I'm gonna-"

Each session length would be different from the next: either mere minutes to hours, all depending on the way Sorloith looked. You had grown a familiar understanding in sensing how he was feeling: broad shoulders slouched, clothes tearing off quickly and how his many eyes lusted over, a hunger only for you that both shuddered you to your very core.

Sorloith's pace faltered and staggered at the end, earning the surprise as you gathered as much of him down your throat when he finally did come, stilling his snapping hips down your throat, the sounds of his heavy breathing and your laboured ones filling the room of his office. His cum ran down your throat with some care, allowing you time to stare up and him with batting eyelashes, clung with fresh tears that faltered to flicker down your cheeks.

Some nights, after long hours on your feet, dreading the talks with Kdani and your body craving rest from brutal training, his face was the only one you saw in your dreams. It all stemmed into one singular thing: picturing how he would take you and how it would be. Rough or gentle, fast or slow. How his lips would feel against yours.