Pancakes

Adrien's POV

"Mm. Where ya goin, Kitty?" I hear y/n ask sleepily, making me cringe.

"Sorry Angel, I was trying not to wake you, but I've gotta get home in case either of our parents decide to pop in."

"Awh. Bye." The way she says it makes me want to dive back under the covers with her and never leave, but I know I can't.

So I just lean down to kiss her forehead, then get Plagg from his pillow on her desk.

"Ahhhh already? Ugh, hurry up."

I transform and slip out, locking the door behind me.

When I arrive home I drop into my room through the window, and close it before I detransform.

"Where ya been, cuz?" I hear from the couch.

I whip my gaze in that direction to see Felix sprawled out like he owns the place.

"I don't need to explain my whereabouts to you." I pull out the fancy words I have to use at social events.

"Nice hoodie." He snickers.

I look down to find I'm still wearing y/n's hoodie.

When I put it on I was so cold I didn't even notice what it looked like, but now I see that it's Tangled themed, purple with the words "Follow your dreams" surrounded by lanterns.

"Thanks. It's pretty cool." I do like it, plus it smells good.

Though I'm sure y/n will want it back.

"Why are you even in here?" I ask.

"Last night I was gonna ask you for something for my schoolwork, but you were already gone. I sat down to wait but you didn't come back until now, when you woke me up."

"What do you want?"

"Just a ruler."

"Why didn't you bring one?"

"I didn't need it for what I was studying before, but we've been here longer than anticipated."

"Whatever. I have one, just don't break it or anything." I go over to my desk to get it.

"Why would I break it?"

"I don't know, why would you push someone off a building?"

"Ugh, you're still going on about that? I apologized!"

"YES I'm still mad about it! You could have killed y/n!!"

"But I didn't!"

"Not for lack of trying!"

"Hey, everything turned out fine! Maybe you are good at being Cat Noir, you do have quick reflexes!"

"You don't say! Especially when someone I love is falling off a building!"

"Dude, you use the l word?!"

"What?!"

"You said you love her!"

"Well, yeah?! I do!"

"How long did it take for you to say it?"

"I don't know, we said it when we were still just friends, why do you care?"

"I've never said that to anyone other than family."

"What do you want me to do about your commitment issues?"

"I don't have commitment issues!"

"So you've never had a girlfriend or even a really close friend before?"