Father?

Adrien's POV

It's Tuesday, so Ladybug does solo patrol tonight, but I need to talk to her.

We have to figure out a plan to catch Hawkmoth, as soon as possible.

He's caused enough damage, I know it's a selfish reason, but I'm not letting him come between me and y/n for long.

At just after 10 I transform and head out.

I see Ladybug swinging from building to building so I call out to her.

We meet and say hello, and she asks why I'm out.

"Oh, probably to see y/n, right?"

"Uh, no, that's kind of what I need to talk to you about. And that's why I'm out, I gotta talk to you."

"Ok, what's up?"

"Well, we need to find Hawkmoth and get rid of him."

"I agree, but what's your sudden desire to catch him about?"

"Um, so, y/n's best friend found out that we hang out, and since that would be too dangerous for y/n, having someone else know about our friendship, I decided that we needed to take care of Hawkmoth before we could continue being friends."

Or whatever the heck we are.

"Ohh, gotcha. But what do you suggest we do?"

"I'm not sure. I was hoping you'd have some ideas?"

"Well, I had that one theory back whenever, about who he was, but that flunked out."

"What theory?"

"You know, the one about Gabriel Agreste?"

Right, of course.

My own father, Hawkmoth.

"Oh, that one. Yeah, I remember, but he was akumatized, and surely Hawkmoth couldn't, and wouldn't, akumatize himself, that's just crazy!"

"It is weird, but you have a point."

"I do?"

"Yeah, maybe he akumatized himself!"

"Why would he do that, though?!"

I hope it's not my father, but honestly, I wouldn't be that surprised.

My guess is that he wants the wish to bring Mom back, but who knows?

But who could be Mayura, if Hawkmoth actually is my father?

We fought Mayura, she was there when Sabrina was akumatized again, so I know she's a woman, but would she know Hawkmoth as regular people, or just as bad guys?

"Cat? Cat Noir, are you even listening to me!? You don't pay attention to anything! Ugh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." Ladybug breaks into my train of thought, and I realize I had zoned out.

"Oh, um, no? Sorry." I say sheepishly.

"It's fine. Anyway, I was saying, he may have figured out we were onto him or something, and did that to throw us off track!"

"And if that's true his plan worked."

"Yup. So, do you think it could be him? Agreste?"

"Well, possibly. But who would Mayura be? Do you think they know each others identities?"

"It's highly possible."

"So if Hawkmoth is Mr. Agreste, who would he know that would be Mayura?"