Pillow Fight

It had taken a good while for Adrien to fall asleep again, so you didn't either.

Luckily your mother allowed you to sleep in late.

She would never say it, but she had checked in a few times during the night and early morning, and every time it had made her smile to see you and Adrien together.

Eventually you did wake up and were surprised to see Adrien hadn't woken yet.

You smile at his peaceful expression, and hope when he does awaken, at least some of the peace stays.

Returning your head to its spot on his chest, you hold your breath as he hugs you tighter and begins to stir.

"Mm. Morning, Angel." He whispers, planting his face on your head, making you giggle.

"Morning, Kitty."

"Do we need to get up?"

"If you wanna."

"Hmm, not yet."

"Fine by me."

So you lay there for a while, until Shadow comes and starts meowing at you.

"Ughhh, my Angel! Go away." Adrien mutters at him, trying to conceal you from the cat.

"He's hungry." You explain.

"So am I, you don't see me begging for pancakes!"

"Why didn't you say so, let's get something!"

"But I also don't wanna move."

"We have to eventually."

"Let's just stay here forever instead."

"While that does sound nice, I'm gonna miss food."

"Yeah, me too."

You giggle and untangle yourself to get up and feed all of the cats.

"Hey, honey. Are you guys hungry?" Your mom asks as you pass her on the way to your room.

"Yeah. Have you eaten yet?"

"No. Anything in particular you want?"

"Pancakes?"

"Sounds good to me."

You give in to Shadow's insistent meowing and follow him to his food bowl.

While he's scarfing his breakfast, you notice Plagg rummaging in Adrien's bag, probably trying to do the same.

"I should've packed more cheese." He grumbles, even though he's holding some.

"Don't worry, I got some for you."

"Ooh yay!" He flies ahead of you to the kitchen, straight into the fridge.

Too bad for you mother, he pops back out just as she was going to it.

She yells out, and backs away.

"Oh, sorry, I was just looking for cheese!"

"How did you do that?!"

"Kwamis can phase through stuff." Adrien explains, having come into the room to see what the commotion was about.

"Oh. How odd."

"Yeah. So, about that cheese?" Plagg asks, looking to you.

"It's in the drawer on the right." You direct.

"Thanks!" He phases back into the refrigerator.

Your mother's eyes widen again and she shakes her head.